Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Nicco Posted:

swine: You’ve said in previous tribal councils that setting mediocre results on challenges was part of your plan to make it to the final tribal council. It worked out apparently. But, how do you plan on getting votes from the jury members?

There is no set plan, I’m afraid. I only hope my charm and endearing personality shine through enough to warrant some votes. This game was hard because it goes against my nature to exclude people and such, so, maintaining an alliance was hard. Especially when there’s so many cool people to be on board with. But, as plk said, while mediocrity was (sometimes) a goal to show my belly to the bigger dogs I did my best to at least keep the rest of the alliance pushed towards the immunities even at the risk of getting votes because seeming weak made me less of a target.

UnlimitedTyyppi Posted:

swine: you were in alliance with plk basically the whole time after the merger, and plk kicked bum in many challenges AND had the hidden immunity. So it looks to me that plk was just better than you, while you both pretty much were on the same train otherwise. So I ask you why should we vote for you over plk?

The alliance has been in effect since day one. In matters like this, you need to start strong. What’s the expression? In like a lion, out like a lamb? It’s kind of like that. As far as plk is concerned, I honestly feel like I helped a good deal in a number of things to keep her elevated. I’m not trying to detriment her work either. She’s an outstanding person. Cunning, intelligent, and competitive. But, what makes me stand out over her? As I said to Nicco, I hope my warmth and charm will shine through.

bumonz Posted:

man-man, plk, and swine: How does it feel to be one of the last 3 players standing after all this time and being the last three how have your experiences been as the numbers start to drop (players being voted off)?

I honestly didn’t expect to make it this far. I figured the alliance would have shattered after the merger and my throat would be cut. It’s been a stressful and emotional ride. Especially whenever my name came up during voting. All I could do was grab my chair and think “Here it comes”. Whew. Relief came, but, was gone again by the next voting period. And, I must say. It’s back now.

Fran Posted:

plk and swine: I see you guys made an alliance to get to the Final Three and it worked like a charm. Was it hard to put with the perks of each other? Not everything is sunshine and rainbows, you know.

First, I really dislike the phrase “worked like a charm”. As someone with a skeptical mind, I feel that charms don’t work, and therefore the turn of phrase is kind of silly. But, I do know what you mean. As I’m sure you know, plk and I knew each other coming into the game (which is one of the reasons I was approached). She knows my quirks well and I did my best to keep up an aura of maturity while we worked on the game. She provided a calm, laid back, and logical atmosphere which was a great compliment to my sporadic, often annoying demeanor. Really, I’m just glad she could put up with my constant stream of male reproductive organ jokes.

swine edited this message on 05/15/2010 1:20PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!