Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

bumonz Posted:

man-man, plk, and swine: How does it feel to be one of the last 3 players standing after all this time and being the last three how have your experiences been as the numbers start to drop (players being voted off)?

It’s pretty cool and surprising to still be here. I didn’t really expect to last beyond the first week, so everything beyond that is kind of a bonus. Then with a voting block of four, things went pretty smoothly for a while, until somebody got cold feet and completely switched up the game, which made me think I’d be out soon after that. But, I got a chance to save my bum and salvage my alliance, which was again pretty cool. So, you could say it’s had its ups and downs.

UnlimitedTyyppi Posted:

plk: I don´t have much to ask you… How about what is your favorite color?

Blue. No, yel— Auuuuuuuugh! [/me is thrown over the bridge]

(oh god I hope I didn’t just alienate any Monty Python-hating jury members)

Nicco Posted:

plk: You’ve done a marvelous job. That’s all I’ve got to say. Well played.

Thanks! It got close there and was hard to know how things would turn out.

Fran Posted:

plk and swine: I see you guys made an alliance to get to the Final Three and it worked like a charm. Was it hard to put with the perks of each other? Not everything is sunshine and rainbows, you know.

Well, I’d made an alliance to get to the final four. Beyond that, I don’t know what would have happened. And, it almost didn’t work at all. If you’re asking if Swine ever annoyed me or anything, no, I can’t say he did. He wasn’t as good at some of the challenges as some other people were, and that sometimes made it hard, but he did his best, kept his word, and that’s all you can really ask. And, he was always willing to go along with the course of action I suggested. So overall, good alliance member, upvoted.

plk edited this message on 05/15/2010 2:40PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!