Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

spacekadt Posted:

man-man: I gotta give you props for being the only old TribeGirl member standing. My question to you is why didn’t you try to get in with an alliance earlier?

I didn’t know any of the old 2G1T members that well, didn’t see an “in” for myself. Then I got offered an alliance and jumped at it to save my bum. I think the next couple of votes after that shook things up so that there was no old tribal alliance and I was able to reach out to some people to team up.

bumonz Posted:

man-man, plk, and swine: How does it feel to be one of the last 3 players standing after all this time and being the last three how have your experiences been as the numbers start to drop (players being voted off)?

It’s p cool to be in the last 3, can’t deny that. The numbers dropping just made every vote harder; every time you find yourself choosing between people that you don’t really want to vote off but you have to choose one anyway. Especially in the last handful of votes I found myself facing what seemed like a choice of betrayals where I’d had friendly words with most everyone on the list of vote choices.

UnlimitedTyyppi Posted:

man-man: You managed to sway between alliances quite well after being left as the last TB member standing. Now I want to know is why, at top five, did you decide to vote off Jimmy with swine and plk, effectively resulting in voting with them again to drop me.

It wasn’t what I’d planned. I originally thought the contest was going down to 2 finalists, thought it would play out differently, thought that after the vote in question I’d be better off with a plk who wasn’t potentially ****ed off with me (and I’d heard about Jimmy’s past switches of allegiance, so I didn’t know whether I could rely on his continued bumistance).

I thought a lot of things, some of them turned out to be wrong. In hindsight maybe I misjudged my vote, should have taken that opportunity to break up the beautiful couple that is swine and plk, but I don’t know how it would have turned out if I’d gone the other way. If you’re feeling hard done by from that vote, ask MCB how long I spent deciding… it was not an easy choice for me. That thing swine said about going away from your vote wondering what you’ve done… yeah, that.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!