Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

IndieGod

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 10 Hacker

“Ohacku”

How about a lecture? I mean your probably 21 years old and your still on this website? Do you even have any real friends? And not the other bumholes on here. When was the last time you spoke to a girl in “real” life. Do you have any actual social life? When was the last time you even bathed? Too ****ing long I’d bet. And then thinking life can’t get any ****ing better you decide to post a thread were your actually encouraged people to insult you so you can cut off your wrists and use it as lube to jack off to and meanwhile I’m pouncing on you like a tiger on a fine upstanding member of society you dirty woman's genitals flap.

I think I should lie down…..

They say there’s always light at the end of the tunnel, I think that’s just the incoming train.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!