Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

MC Banhammer Posted:

man-man, you had practically nothing going on. 1 scoop and 1 card. Were you not playing, or were you hit hard? And spacey was in your bracket.

Space had some Brainfreeze lackey (no offence whoever you were, but I forgot your name already and can’t be bothered to go check my news feed to see who was hitting me) running attack, but I didn’t give him much to attack.

Immunity’s inevitably going to be won by someone who puts more effort in and/or is better at this than I am. So I spent my time and visits trying to get that Colonel Sanders file. It’s going pretty good too… not too many more pieces to get.

I’ll just be relying on my natural charm, wit and good looks to get through the vote.

With that in mind, I’ll start saying my goodbyes now…

man-man edited this message on 04/28/2010 6:16AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!