Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

pr0n5t4r

[WeChall]

Level 40 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Are you sure you get more cred (experience basically) from pwning a forum harder? I know you get more fans.

I would think over-damaging a forum wouldn’t get you more cred.

I pwn a forum with an average of 180 hp per thread. I do around 1200-1800 depending on the equips I wear. If I go practically naked, I do 800 dmg and gain way less fans and deliveries (didn’t check cred gained).

If cred is based on a forum level (excluding threads as that is total), then why wouldnt the deliveries be based on just that (levels)?

Come to think of it, it boils down to only one of two things:

cred gain (if pwning harder gives more cred)

level period or level relative to your own (like bonuses for pwning above your own)

the only way that fans gained daily could have any affect is if it is combined with the level of the forum. I think it would be kinda dumb to have a secondary statistic that is hidden away when you have a perfectly good one.

level of forum (maybe give bonus or penality for relativity to your own level)

modified by fans/pwnage/cred gain for said forum

then finally by luck/charisma at rollover

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!