Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

mterek Posted:

Level cap players don’t receive any cred though, we’re not even informed of how much cred was gained. I figure since fans are based on cred as well, they’d vary proportionally with the size of deliveries.

Just because we can’t see the cred values for pwning a forum doesn’t mean that the information isn’t being processed in the background. Fans have nothing to do with your cred; they are a representation of the average damage you deal to a forum’s threads, modified by total damage taken, and capped at 10,000 (i.e., if I deal 8000 damage per hit, it takes me 10 turns to pwn a forum, and I take a total of 20000 damage in those 10 turns, I will earn ((8000*10)-20000)/10 = 6000 fans).

I virtually always get 10,000 fans from the two forums I’m currently grinding for .moars, so thread count (and by extension, “cred earned” ) is the only meaningful variable left in examining the reasons for unstable delivery totals.

BobTheSqueakyWeasel edited this message on 04/22/2010 12:13AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!