Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

pr0n5t4r

[WeChall]

Level 40 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Edit: The fans number is just an arbitrary statistic. Unlike the wiki/game implies, the more fans you get != more junk upon rollover.

Edit2: Not the total… Just to be clear. You obviously get more fans/junk from pwning forums harder. Just like you get more Lemon Scoops. We will see tomorrow. I went luck-less (semi naked) pwning a forum and didnt even get lemons, so my junk income should be significantly less if I’m right.

The junk you get may be affected by charisma/luck, but the MAJORITY of the determining factor is the forums you pwned between rollovers.

higher forums > lower forums (or at least, previously unpwned forums)

diverse forums > repeated forums

different forums > single forum

Possibly tied to streak as well, but I highly doubt it.

I had a streak of 52 or 56 and I was pulling in hardly nothing trying to keep it going (pwning forums well below my level due to unpwned forums being well over my level).

When I did pwn a new/high level forum (2 over me), I would pull in about 1.2mil to 1.7mil (but my memory could be inaccurate..somewhere in there).

Currently, I am pwning the 7/11 Truth Movement forums and I only pull in about 100-200k daily with somewhere around 98 charisma and 70ish luck on rollover.

I think pwning crappy diverse forums > pwning one single (slightly) higher level forum.

pr0n5t4r edited this message on 04/20/2010 5:16PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!