Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Mister Pugs Posted:

Aww ilu guys all of you. I guess its really not that bad or anything and I’ll get over it.. Its just like the only part of the last 6 years of my life that is worth remembering is gone now. But life goes on, new experiences are ahead or something lame like that.

And Adapt, wow that was a pretty nice excerpt. Kinda off topic but every time I see Bender I kinda think of you having that avatar and for a while after the muppet thing I thought you were gone because I was used to it and it sucked but then I noticed your current avatar and how cool it was then I looked and the name and I realized you were here the whole time and it was all better

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!