Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

spacekadt Posted:

It’s 8 clicks to bumign the first peen and get back to the point where it’s 5 clicks for every alt after that. You can cut off 2 clicks per alt if you open each alt’s peen list in a new tab. I don’t know about most mods, but I already have 7 tabs open by default, plus various others that I tend to open throughout the day.

And that’s not even counting the verification. Maybe when I get bored, I’ll pretend to bumign peens to amasius and tally how long it takes me to verify the peens and “bumign” a new one to 9 different alts.

I’m not saying automatically bumigned peens that alt reveal are a good thing – just that I’m not really a fan of manually bumigned peens by mods.

MC Banhammer Posted:

It could be done, it’s just so tedious and difficult to do it I wouldn’t even think of asking them without providing some form of bumistance.

This is pretty pathetic, I’m sorry but it really is.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!