Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Master_Troll Posted:

I am sorry JB but upon further examination you appear to have neither a toxx quote nor a BP Prize, both general guidelines for posting in the Contests forum.

I would like to formally request that this either be fixed or moved to Ayn Rands.

I put it in Contests because that’s where it was last year. I wanted to stay consistent.

It is a bit like a contest, though. If there was no value to being a mod, nobody would apply. And if you don’t see the value in it, then you’re probably not mod material.

Also, you can get BP for it (reasonable requests are never refused) and there’s a possible retirement Peen. Pretty sweet deal.

Finally, nowhere in our rules do we require a Toxx quote, and I prefer it that way. Don’t worry, I’ll let you know if I decide to change the job description from “moderator” to “bum model.”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!