Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Ah, ****, here we go again.

Look, you can’t make a contest hoping to get trolled and then spend the whole time saying LOL IM NOT SAD YOU GUYS FAIL. I really hope this is some attempt for the flamebate peen, cause if not, it’s just kind of depressing. Having to PAY people to insult you is like having to pay hookers to beat you up and steal your wallet. And 1 BP? It is DEFINITELY not worth 1BP to listen to a bunch of people sit around and circlejerk skyman while you reply to every person who even tries to troll with “Yeah you suck at this next LOLOL.” Then, once the whole thing is over, you can look at all the insults in this thread and think, “well they were only for BP right? All these people love me!”

Yeah, it’s not impressive you made a contest asking people to give you recignition. While I am kind of glad you took a break from your normal routine of posting about pokemon and saying OBSESSED, it’s just not making you look very good. All it is is a thread you made because you knew SOME people wouldn’t try and would tell you you’re awesome instead.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!