Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

hoosahokie

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

Dunatis Posted:

Generally my Luck ranges are considered 1-50 for Low, 50-100 for Medium and 100+ for high. But to get the most drastic results (I want to know how Luck affects things mainly) I tend to use 10-15 for Low, 60-70 for Medium and 180-190 for high (At least for newer stuff)

Colonel Sanders drops best at higher Luck so far it seems btw in 7/11, Zunecast has less than a 5% drop rate in either LOLkemia or Hail Brittania with High Luck so it is pretty rare even though it’s 5 pieces.

I think Mime Podcast is the final contender for best music file. I should finish mine methinks…

Alright, well I’m running a good bit of turns for your medium luck range (70 to be exact) and recording 7/11 and Nitwitter. Send them over next week when I stop.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!