Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

KenKaniff

Avatar: 143897 Tue Mar 03 14:45:58 -0500 2009

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

In all of the anime I’ve seen, I find women ruined it, specily when they became a love interest.

tl;dr: women = ruin anime.

Unnecessary love plots ruin everything. Take for example Lost, pretty much EVERY character has a love plot, and it starts to eat away from the mystery plot in later seasons. It’s ****ing annoying.

I’m reminded of the scene in MGS3 when EVA is questioning Snake about his releationship to The Boss. Snake is all “She was like a mother to me, my mentor, the person that gave me a reason to live”. To this, EVA cleverly responds “SO U LOVE HER RITE!?”, and when Snake denies it she’s all “So you hate her?”, and then she proudly explains that the releationship between a man and a woman can only be a love thing.

I don’t know why I’m ranting so much over this. Just check out this awesome ****, a picuture is worth a thousand words:

http://hiimdaisy.livejournal.com/24934.html

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!