Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

7u880y

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I must have been one of the people affected by the programming error that Jalapeno Bootyhole mentioned because I didn’t get contacted by the cop even after having deployed the FBO attack on a couple of forums. The fix for this doesn’t seem to be working either. The cop has uneventfully appeared on my contact list without contacting me. So I contacted the cop instead of the other way around. I went through the dialouge with the cop, but the mission doesn’t show up on my profile and I can still see my contacts on sTalk even though I’m not supposed to, at least judging from the conversation with the cop.

Also, the stall feature seems to be working only on some of the people on my friend list. I suppose some people could have turned the stall feature off, but I tried checking whether I’m able to write in my own stall and I’m not, and I have the stall feature turned on.

Despite the occasional bugs this is the only browser based game I’ve liked. Two thumbs up! (up ure bum lol)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!