Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I guess most of you know about Formspring: a site that allows you to ask users pretty much everything. I find it quite fun, mostly because nobody really asks you that many questions every day.

1. Go to my Formspring profile.

2. Make an account. I would prefer that your username is the same or at least similar to the one you use here. If not, please post your Formspring name ITT.

3. Ask me the most random, interesting, deep, complex, funny, pointless or plain stupid question you can think of, using that username.

4. After I answer all the questions, I will review them and choose the one that I liked the most.

1. No spamming. As funny as it may be, WWWWWWWWWWWW is not a question.

2. No links to CP, goatse, GNAA or any shock site, for that matter.

3. Try to limit your racist jokes.

The contest will end two weeks from now, on the 5th of April 2010, at 12:00 PM.

The player who has asked the best question, in my opinion, will receive 20 BP. No runners-up and I am the only judge.

Trolling this thread is allowed. As for the question form, please refer to the above rules.

That being said, squeeze the greatest questions and good luck!

Edit: please post ITT when you have asked a question.

Teh Cezar edited this message on 03/22/2010 5:13AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!