Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Note to self: REREAD, REVIEW, AND REREAD AGAIN the ****ing challenge before posting about it.

Everyone forget about 4pm. I’m going to announce the challenge when I feel the time is right, sometime tomorrow. After that you’ll have time to strategize, and Two Girls One Tribe can pick who will be sitting out.

I will be making sure that any challenge which is in any way time related has an ABSOLUTELY FAIR balance. If I can’t, I will re-jigger the challenge, or scrap it and come up with a new one.

If there are any further concerns (such as allowing 24 hours for a challenge to be completed), let’s all discuss them here so we can make sure the game is fun, but moves as well.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!