Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Today, I’ve finished Episode 3, and I wish to thank Crotch Zombie, the user base and the Apprentice Team for all the awesomeness.

Thank you…

...for making me miss Nordstrom and hate Shallow, just to acknowledge that Shallow was in fact a p cool guy;

...for making me laugh my bum of at the Auntie Geraldine chats, the SpitFire “fire ****er” puns and Pavlov’s extremely sick sense of justice;

...for creating a story that’s marketed as a parody of the internet, is set as a witty, sarcastic adventure and ends as a complex, psychological story;

...for creating and maintaining this interface, making sure that every element of a forum-pwner’s life has a correspondence in Forumwarz;

...for creating a parody of your own parody, Battlethreadz, and being capable of outlining all the funny things about the real Forumwarz;

...for attracting a great deal of dedicated players, who also happen to be extremely interesting people who manage to entertain me everyday (inb4 not your personal army);

...for turning me into a senseless military leader with Domination;

...for absorbing all my creativity through the buildrs;

...for having me caption a ****load of photos with INCIT, which I happen to miss right now that it’s inactive;

...for having a surprisingly rich history, despite being a browser game;

...for having such a complex and well-written storyline, again, despite being a browser game;

...and finally, for being my most pleasant addiction.

Still expecting some endgame goodies,

Teh Cezar

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!