Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

ATTN PLAYERS: THIS IS YOUR FIRST IMMUNITY CHALLENGE! It also comes with a reward!

You’ve had a day to get to know each other and become familiar with your surroundings. I hope you’ve learned to work together, because this challenge is just the first of many which is going to test your ability to do so.

ForumWarz is a dangerous place. You need some sort of shelter from the elements.

In your klan forum, you’ve been supplied with a box. (Description for the viewers: “You also have a rather large box for your tribe. But don’t open it yet! I’ll let you know when it’s time. Opening it now would be rather dangerous. (As well as impossible.) ” )

When you return to your camps, go and open it. Inside you’ll find several items. The challenge is to build a shelter to protect you from everything ForumWarz might throw at you, using only the items found in the box. Work together with your teammates to create the best shelter you can.

When you’re satisfied, and ready to reveal your final design, have your designated spokesperson create a thread called “Our Shelter” and describe it fully in the OP of that thread. Oh, and who is your spokesperson, anyway?

You have 24 hours. At that time I’ll visit your camps and take pictures of your shelter, which I will then share with two celebrity judges. The three of us will decide which is the best shelter, and the tribe who built the best shelter will win immunity, and be safe from the vote. I’ll see the other tribe in tribal council later in the day, when someone will become the first person voted off of Survivor: ForumWarz.

In addition: The winning tribe will also get an advantage in the next immunity challenge.

Worth playing for? I thought so.

Before I send you back to your camps, are there any questions? And don’t forget to answer mine before I can let you leave!

MC Banhammer edited this message on 03/18/2010 10:58AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!