Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

MC Banhammer Posted:

I also expect to miss a lot. People obviously can’t have private conversations in public forums. Hopefully players will keep me appraised of anything substantial which happens outside of what I can see.

Hopefully after everything is said and done, we can at least have a summary of the parts that weren’t public; most of the fun of watching Survivor is getting to see all the plotting that takes place that not even all of players are privy to. I am interested in seeing how this all plays out in an environment where information is so much more readily available to the participants (and where eating and drinking aren’t really valid concerns).

And that is why Jeff Probst always asks probing questions during Tribal Council. Make sure that you ask plenty of those as well, and after the game is over, you should definitely put up the transcripts.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!