Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

The cast is set!

First of all, let me apologize profusely to those people who didn’t make it. There are people who I am close to on the “did not make” list, people who are popular, etc. My criteria was not friendship, my criteria was, number one, availability. I needed a mix of people who would be on the site at roughly the same time, and preferably coinciding with when I’m on the site. Once I narrowed it down to a good group of those, there were some other factors I wanted to take into account for balance, a good game, etc. There is NOTHING PERSONAL in my decisions here and I really do feel bad I couldn’t take everyone who applied.

Having said that, I am happy to now introduce the tribes!

The ‘Tribegirl’ Tribe Posted:

Chawin

Crazy_Smurf

Drakodan

Inconnu

Finny

Fran

man-man

Nicco

Spongebob-scout

The ‘Two Girls One Tribe’ Tribe Posted:

Afterthotz

bumonz

HuGGleS4EVerYoNE

Jimmy teh Re-Re

plk

Professor Commie PhD

spacekadt

swine

UnlimitedTyyppi

If you’ve been cast, please leave your current klan (if any) immediately, so that you can be invited to your tribe klan. When that invitation comes, please accept it and check in to your camp. If you don’t do this in a timely fashion I’ll have to look for a replacement Log in to see images!

Your first challenge will be posted tomorrow but the game starts NOW!

Congratulations again! And good luck!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!