Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SoronTheBeast

Avatar: 159958 2010-01-24 16:32:03 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

There's your 3 BPs. Now stop ****ing whining about THIRTEEN CENTS you pathetic no-lifer. - Fran

Celerysteve Posted:

Well, if she wants to keep them that’s fine, but I gave them under good faith that she was either a personage who would show her titties for Log in to see images! or was a moral person and not keep them under false pretenses.

If it’s well known that Fran is a person of no integrity then you’re right, I should not have given her the Log in to see images!

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

Did you consider that perhaps she is so unwilling to show you her breasts that her keeping of your generous donation is more a punishment than an act of greed?

Well, yes, but if her greed is such that she would take from a poor fool like myself, why draw the line there?

Clearly not to show she has morals. Maybe she is just ashamed of her body? IDNK. Log in to see images! SoronTheBeast edited this message on 03/15/2010 3:49PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!