Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

This is how the game will work:

The eighteen players will be divided into two tribes, hosted by my kids. EmSee Hambanner and Kid Banhammer will each form a klan for one of the tribes, and will be my mouthpieces into the tribes. What happens at the merge (bumuming there is a merge) will be announced at that time.

There will be no reward challenges per se. Any rewards will be given to the tribe/individual who wins the immunity challenge.

Challenges will sometimes be posted itt, and sometimes in your klan forums, depending on if it matters to me if non-players see the challenges or not. If non-players post clues or hints or help or anything itt, it’s up to the players to decide if the information is useful or not. But players may NOT ask for help; they need to keep it in their tribes.

Tribal councils that occur before the jury starts forming will take place in the klan forums. At some time in the future I will make the transcripts available to the mbumes, but to keep the integrity of the game they need to be private until after the final tribal council. I will make the transcripts available to the jury members.

When you’re voted out, you’ll be booted from the klan. If you’re on the jury, you’ll be expected to join a jury klan until after the final tribal council. If you’re not on the jury, you can return to whatever klan you left (if they’ll still have you), but I ask you to not discuss the game until it’s over.

The procedures for voting will be explained to the players in their first tribal council. But basically you’ll be TMing me your vote.

Any further questions about the rules (or anything else related to this contest), feel free to ask itt.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!