Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Claine

Avatar: 124948 Tue Feb 24 04:07:52 -0500 2009

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Kate Kusanagi Posted:

Which method of travel is more popular for the average workman: pneumatic tubes or teleportation?

Pneumatic tubes still, but younger people teleport.

quangntenemy Posted:

Did Kira really kill Michael Jackson? Log in to see images!

No silly, it was Misa.

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Srs question tiem…honestly, how do they feel about America/Americans?

This one’s a bit hard for me to answer. I personally haven’t had any negitive experiances because I’m a whitey. Also, they’re extremely polite so I have a feeling that even if they didn’t like that you were an outsider – it would be extremely uncommon for them to actually say so. If I’m lost or struggling with strange Japanese tech, I’ve always managed to find someone who can help me (and when I do they go 120% out of their way). So far it seems that I’m more of an oddity than anything else.

Also I’m Australian if that effects my answer at all, but I guess we all look the same. And, I live in tinytown jp, and I hear that Tokyo for example which is saturated by tourists has much more negitive reactions.

Oh yeah, and the kids stare up at you IN FEAR! The look on their face is amazing.

Claine edited this message on 03/10/2010 10:16AM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!