Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Kerrigan - Q-
ueen of Blad-
es

Avatar: 196463 2011-11-26 01:50:06 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 15 Hacker

At this point, I'm pretty much the Queen **** of the Universe.

Fortunato Posted:

Also it’s a vibe. Patience and lurking are well known forum virtues for good reason. This is a pretty established site, so if you’re new you’re coming into some history. Some of that history is actually pretty awesome, like Myspace Tom and PANTS.

I keep seeing those of you who have been around since the beginning waxing poetic over the long lost glory days of Flamebate, yet I have yet to really get a laugh out of most anything I read here. That is not to say that I don’t find some of it amusing or interesting in it’s own right but your nostalgia for a time that may never have properly existed does well to destroy any attempts of revitalization from the newer blood.

In my time observing you all here I have not seen this place as dying so much as ‘evolving’. Unfortunately for you however, you are doing so about as well as humans have ever done and find ways to stunt your own growth. I can only be so thankful that I am not there so that I don’t have to hear what confused and misguided thoughts breed such self-destruction.

Just as the Sons of Korhal and the UED before you, I fully expect your lack of unity to tear you all asunder with only the barest manipulations on my part. But worry not, for like male reproductive organroaches you will last far longer than you ought.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!