Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

While personally I think INCIT is dead I also think It has the potential to be good. I say do trial periods on these new ideas, if they work good keep it add another one. If it doesn’t scrap that idea put a new one into effect. But right now I believe the biggest problem with incit is the time:reward ratio. If it’s gonna take 2 hours to win a round then make the reward worth 2 hours. People aren’t getting the good welcome to INCIT they used to, when I had the sTalk with the_**** I went, played, and had fun. Now when new players go it’s nothing interesting.

Now down to brbum taxes, here are my ideas to make INCIT work again.

A. Make a 4-100 round win peen series like streak and medal. People will jump to do this, not only will it be a quick solution but it’ll also get people back into it.

B. Put a time limit cap on for each round. 15 minutes max, so you keep the players until voting. It will not only stop no win rounds but also keep people’s attention.

C. Hold a contest for new images. Even if the images aren’t repeating they aren’t getting results. That much is obvious. It’ll get new images and new players involved.

D. Add more side games other than INCIT. While this may not be an instant solution it’ll keep people playing past their 4 daily visits and eventually they’ll go exploring.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!