Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Veist

Avatar: 35066 2012-11-21 18:44:47 -0500

[I hate you all]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

spacekadt Posted:

You’ve been here almost two years now. You’ve played through two episodes with the UI exactly as it was. In your whopping 38 post history here, one *might* qualify as ****ing about the UI. If it was so far beyond crap then I have two questions for you. 1 – Where are the posts (hell, even if they’re just bandwagon “yeah this sucks” ) complaining about it? 2 – How on earth did you possibly get through two previous episodes? Oh yeah, I know how… the game was completely playable with the UI as it was/is.

I didn’t know that if I didn’t participate in the community my opinion was invalid. Look, I’ll admit my hyperbole was a bit over the top but, the basic issue is the UI is bad. To me, if you are trying to sell the game to new people they’re not going to be like me or you and hooked on whatever we specifically are. That is the perspective I’m trying to base my comments on, trying to sell the game to new players. What is the point of not making the best most usable possible UI available to new players to try and get them to buy the rest of the game?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!