Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

So I have a **** ton of mat 218 work due tomorrow that I have to do, and a test tomorrow and have to leave at 10:50AM.

I’m going to sleep for eight hours or some ****, then get up and do work until I finish 15 problems regarding the Lagrange Theorem, Extreme Value Theorem etc. and then entering text into a fake program in my calculator for cheating notes for the test.

Whoever guesses closest to the time that I finish, and hopefully go to bed wins the 25BP. Going over or under doesn’t matter, in the event of a tie I get to pick the coolest person out of the people who tied.

Guessing submissions end when I wake up in however many hours. It could be less than eight or more, by who knows how much.

All times are in my goddamn time zone because it is the best time zone. The time now is 3:48PM.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!