Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SoronTheBeast

Avatar: 159958 2010-01-24 16:32:03 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

There's your 3 BPs. Now stop ****ing whining about THIRTEEN CENTS you pathetic no-lifer. - Fran

As many of you already know, I take great pride in the fact that I am Lawful Neutral:

But, I was looking at my profile today and noticed that my alignment was not displayed. I mean, you could see my level and my cred and how many job point I have, but not my ALIGNMENT? That’s as improtant to who I am as my CLbum!

Now, I know many of you are thinking “But, Soron, they could just look in your E-Peen list and see your Zeroth Law Peen, and know.” Well, that is true, but how does that help people that have not beaten the game? But, most importantly, how does that help people know I’m STILL Lawful Neutral.
SoronTheBeast edited this message on 02/23/2010 4:01PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!