Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

megazeroexe Posted:

I appreciate your support, the few of you who took the time to actually reply to this; it honestly means the world to me.

I realize that this isn’t a problem I can just cure; terrible grammar is a devastating issue, and needs to worked on rigorously. I also understand that if I slip, it’s all the way back to square one. This is a life-changing decision, guys.

So I don’t feel totally alone, starting tomorrow, I will be keeping a log in a new topic, posting a new entry once a day, stating my status in my recovery.

Since I do not believe in a god, I found a 12 Steps to Recovery that’s not based on religion, and I plan to follow that as well. What step I’m on and the status of the step/what step I am on will be displayed.

Have a wonderful day/night, for now, Forumwarriorz.

Mega is as serious as Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!