Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bashy

Avatar: 97127 Tue Jan 06 09:47:16 -0500 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

platypus.

Ricket Posted:

I just can’t honestly believe this ****. You know, the one thing I said last night while ****ing about this in IRC is “Man, it must really suck to have been an apprentice and realize your contributions are less valuable than a bumon to clear your combat toolbar.”

This does suck.

Overall, I’ll leave my opinion, with its criticisms and pats on the back, out of this. I do not own this game, and I am not enough of a saint to take time and effort away from myself in order to try to make more money for someone else.

One thing I do want to say, however, is that I am a bit confused. During the Apprentice project, we were regularly consulted for our opinions of additions, new ideas, changes, and other modifications to the game. As a result, I don’t think many people can criticize the end product, Episode 3, as being a dismal failure or insult for its price.

Before the sale of Episode 3, the mbum user-base was actually asked to vote, sight unseen, to help determine how much they’d like to pay for Episode 3. Why was this not done with Forumwarz Orange? I do not understand. This all would have been avoided, and the mbumive taint-flavored bitterness on the all the tongues of Forumwarz’s most avid users would be removed.

From an economic standpoint, we once again could have learned the most productive sales price-point and been given a range at which to consider ways to price discriminate. That opportunity is lost, and now we have this. It’s not typical trolling, whining or ****ing. This is legitimate anger and insult. It risks the good-will of the relatively few hardcore users that bring in the majority of this game’s revenue and support.

I just don’t understand.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!