Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

A lot of the features are already available for free somewhere on the site (plugins or scripts or some ****.) And with the exception of the tubmail limits, and the extension of the attack bar, this isn’t really worth the points. Someone said the ability to save toolbars would be nice, and that’s a great idea.

Sorry, I’m not paying so much for something that improves or changes so little. Would you spend $36 bucks just to do something a little different? Well, I guess we’ll see who would once they start charging.

It’s stupid to charge for little game improvements, or even charge a subscription fee, on an internet game that only gives you 4 visits per day and makes you play over extended periods of time. “Awesome, I get to pay $36 dollars to enhance my experience for 4 turns per day.”

I agree with MC Banhammer, make the improvements available separately.

Chuck Diesel edited this message on 02/17/2010 11:35PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!