Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Hobojim

Avatar: 225269 2010-12-18 04:46:40 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Jokes are way over my head

I fail to see how a few ridiculous wins undermine the points he’s trying to make. He gave suggestions, and rather than respond, you just tried to point out how he’s not funny. As I said in my previous post, the main issue with INCIT is that there aren’t enough players. You’re going to get ****ty submissions regardless of rules, especially when it’s based around a game about pwning internet forums and generally being a douche. It’s uncontrollable, but like I said, bad submissions don’t ruin the game for everybody else. Not having enough players to actually have a round does. Rather than focus on him being a potentially ****ty poster, maybe we should be coming up with ways to make it more populated.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!