Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SoronTheBeast

Avatar: 159958 2010-01-24 16:32:03 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

There's your 3 BPs. Now stop ****ing whining about THIRTEEN CENTS you pathetic no-lifer. - Fran

I’m sorry if I’m just playing with semantics, but it REALLY depends on how you define the soul. BUT, more that just semantics, it matters about what bumumptions you make about the world when you DO define it.

And whether that wold view is a materialism, idealism or a spiritualism.

You CAN’T go mixing world views what you start to talk about the soul. You can’t talk about an “atheistic soul” and then switch to a “Christian soul.” The word view is TOO different on the matter of something like a “soul” to make any sense mixed.

Christians do think that other stuff is alive. The reason humans have souls and other stuff does not is not because we are the only things alive, its because we are the only things with Free Will, in their world view. Which is why switching between them is just going to mess you up. To Christians, having a soul has nothing to do with being “alive,” and everything to do with being able to CHOOSE between right and wrong, heaven and hell.

What I did not include in my definitions was one including an idealism world view, but, I have never had an idealism world view, myself. (I went right from spiritualism to physicalism) So, someone else should probably do that if it is to be done.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!