Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sick_Hacker

Avatar: 92134 2009-12-11 08:19:25 -0500

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

scully Posted:

Also, I’m really not getting where you guys think delivery junk is going to evolve like consumables. SuperGenus2 talks about specialized junk (aka the expired meds that are attached to the tubmail.) The tubmail reads exactly like an introduction/warning – that consumables will expire – to players who haven’t played since Episode 2. Expiring consumables were introduced after the game play tuneup, it makes sense that ET would want to put something in the early chats the let old returning players know that their 100k consumable was going to go poof.

This. This times a thousand and in bold.

To be honest for those with zeh coveted Limited and Valuable Itemâ„¢. I seriously doubt it’ll turn into anything at all. I’ll make it a point to hold onto it for a little bit just to see if it does degrade. I could get so much more flezz from simply playing one day in higher level forums, I see no point in selling it really.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!