Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

The Ghost of Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Ah, an argument I didn’t see coming. The entire point of the “male reproductive organS IN MY bum” line was to show, in the OP, that a contest was created solely for the chance of winning my BP. The contest entries couldn’t outright say “this is for Hobart’s contest I don’t intend on paying out” because they would qualify for toxx as soon as they were made, and people would get banned for nothing since someone could easily “outbid” them on the last day while they were stuck serving a toxx ban.

Looking at it from that perspective, the phrase “male reproductive organS IN MY bum” is interchangeable with “this is for Hobart’s contest I don’t intend on paying out”. So we still come back to the crux of my argument.

Let me make sure I’m understanding the intent of your contest. bumume five people enter, each offering BP, then whichever person offers the most wins your contest, so long as they toxx themselves in their own contest after you’ve chosen them. That player wins the BP, experiences an unspecified ban-length, and the remaining 4 players have to decide between paying out the BP they offered, or toxxing their contest for no profit.

Is that fairly accurate?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!