Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Hank Venture

Avatar: 60479 2013-05-29 21:26:41 -0400

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Dunatis Posted:

Actually I’ve been leveling at the 3 level 35 Buildr Forums at 11-12 threads (Most XP in the game so far as I am aware, and prolly what Nicco was doing, only he didn’t **** around at first like I did expecting everyone else to pbum him) until I was the level of the next Forum and had 12000 ego so I never even used consumables. but I lowered my ego to 6000 for the final battle since it just makes sense (lower would have been better really but oh well.)

Level 57 (I lost a visit due to a bug so one visit away from 58 Log in to see images!) with 199 of the best consumable, and the best Episode 2 gear. This is either going to be an Epic near-win, or an Epic Fail.

LET’S DO THIS THING AND TIE NICCO FOR FASTEST WIN!!! (If you count visits not time cuz some people work and have school and stuff)

I guess the extra levels help. I took over 180,000 damage and 685 moves compared to your 94,000 and 446 moves

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!