Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

To quote directly from the conversation in question,

man-man: What kinds of things?

SuperGenus2: Anything is a thing and that thing can being differential thing. In any other words whatever junk you have lying about.

man-man: If I can make a logical leap of faith: Do you mean that all this unsolicited crap people keep sending me could be somehow alchemized into something useful?

SuperGenus2: By occasion!!

and then shortly after

man-man: So let me get this straight. You theorize that if I let any old junk sit around long enough it will turn into something better?

SuperGenus2: That is prediculous. The sillitude of your thoughtliness bemazes me. Who could overstand such alienistic propositionals?

man-man: So, what then?

SuperGenus2: I can explate this in a bester way for your tiny brainium. Take some grape juice and after some monthlings it will be wine. But take some raw chicken and it will devolute to a mbum of rottened bactrium that fester usefulessly.

man-man: So, given time, everything changes, for the better or worse. At least when it comes to my junk.

SuperGenus2: Precisionated! And the best part about my discoverance is that you can begin enjoining it postcurrently!

Really rather seems to be suggesting that any junk will eventually change, and potentially into something better, rather than it just being an introduction to expiring consumables.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!