Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

ERECTILE_DEA-
TH

Avatar: 150883 2010-01-24 16:20:22 -0500

[SUPER SECRET MOON -
BASE PLANNING COMM-
ITTEE
]

Level 69 Troll

you still go on here you old **** just die already

So I decided to write a script for a movie about a city full of owls. Here’s what I have so far:

OWL CITY – By ERECTILE_DEATH

The camera follows an old stately automobile driving down a dusty gravel road. Dark clouds begin to fill the sky as shafts of muted light start to pierce through. As the car travels further down the road it becomes darker and darker. Shadows start to form on the nearly dead trees by the road side.

The car pbumes a decrepit sign. The camera stops and zooms in on the sign. It reads “Owl City Pop. 400”

The camera rejoins the car as it pulls into a small town. The town is full of small wooden buildings, most a single story with a loft above. There are children playing in the street with hoops and sticks.

MOTHER:

It’s 8 am children! Gather your hoooops, it’s time for bed!

With their heads hung low the children gather their hoops and sticks and go quickly inside to sleep in their lofts.

The car comes to a stop at a white building. The light hits the side of it revealing its dire state of disrepair. The door opens on the car and we finally catch a glimps of our protagonist. With his beak glistening in what little sunlight comes through the clouds and his hair combed over to the side in the manner of a business man, he steps out of his car and begins to stretch his wings.

STATELY FIGURE:

Good evening, my son. Welcome to Owl City! Where the mice are rats and the rats are neverending. I’m Governor William S. Screechington III. I’m mayor of this city. If there’s anything I can do to help make your stay more pleasurable just ask. What is your name, boy?

Governor extends his wing toward the back of the handsome figure for a wingshake. The handsome man turns his head a full 180 degrees to meet eyes with Governor. He slowly rotates the rest of his body while maintaining full eye contact. He extends his wing to meet with Governor.

HANDSOME MAN:

Good evening, governor. I grew up in this fair city. You might remember me, people call me Mr. Dobnits.

————————————————————————————————————————————

I’m kind of at a block at this point. I think the Governor should respond, but I’m just not sure what he should say.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!