Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

So The Flaming Black Ops forum currently has no pwn listing. Does that mean its an auto-kill forum like Geronimo! used to be?

Also, regarding “THE BUGBEAR”,

is it a new character or one that we’ve already met? My intuition tells me to be a satisfying villain, it can’t be someone who just appears in this Episode, so it’s bound to be either an Episode I or an Episode II character. The hints are it’s not Shallow. So I’m guessing Doctor O? Someone said DinkDonkDoink.net was a forum that could be pwned, and he seems…like clbumic villain material. He’s a Permanoob!

To Log in to see images!:

You guys should register DinkDonkDoink.net. It would have been cool if the actual address had parody material related to Forumwarz. A game I played several years ago called Chaos;Head did something similar by posting live URLs in the game (and subsequent anime). The game was focused on internet/online culture, so the presence of live URLs (like http://www.gazouup.com/bbs/images/168491.jpg) sort of added to the creepy factor. Only for FWZ, it would be hilarity!
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!