Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Okay, I’ve seen enough confusion here that I think it’s time for a full spoiler for this portion of the game, which someone can they wikify and then we can point everyone who asks to the wiki. I believe this is accurate but there may be a small detail here or there which is off.

Talk to JetSetLover. He gives you a mission to pwn Huddled bumes, a sub-forum of the Engrish Ressons forum.

When you’ve pwned the forum, HugMasta Doug wants to talk with you. When you do so, he sends you a TM entitled “From me to you”, containing a Squishy Stress Ball. He also asks you to not pwn VanillaLand woman's genitals Fetish Forum. Regardless of whether or not you do, after about 24 hours you can chat with him again. During this chat he asks you to stay out of Overmale reproductive organers, and he’ll send you a TM when the chat’s over, entitled “Just checking in!” and containing a Genuine Canadian Nickel.

Again, whether or not you pwn the forum, after roughly 24 hours, you can chat with him again. He’ll ask you to not pwn ****MyWife but the conversation takes a turn for the worse and he’ll block you. He’ll also send you a TM entitled “You WILL be sorry” containing a Flaming Bag of Crap.

The next day, after rollover, he sends you a TM entiled “DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE”, containing A Dozen Black Roses. At the same time, Shallow sends you a TM entitled “You’ve made an enemy”, where he warns you about Doug’s anger. This TM unlocks HugMasta as a boss thread in Stalker Central. You can either pwn him now and complete the Masta-Baiting mission, or wait to pwn him in order to get a peen.

If you wait to pwn him, then each subsequent day at rollover HugMasta will send another TM, in the following order:
“A present”, containing a Dead Fish
“Thinking of you”, containing a Box of ****
“Pour vous”, containing a Torn Picture of You
“Final Gift”, containing a Burnt Doll

At this point, if you’ve taken all the gifts, you can pwn him in Stalker Central and get the Gifted peen.

Either way, after you beat HugMasta, you get the GreatScot contact.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!