Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Would be impossible, especially right off the bat. You’d have to spend 5,000,000,000 for all the consumables, and wait until people hunt down the rare .moar files. The level difference is bad enough without having to consider we have sensitivities now, and a good number number of forums (especially right off the bat in Episode III) are highly resistant to Incompetence and Misanthropy, the only types of attacks a Re-Re could use against them, plus mods.

At the Episode II cap, I was able to pwn Zombie Armageddon, which is immune to Incompetence and very, very resistant to Misanthropy. This meant I was using Ophelia’s Depressing Poetry only and had to consume a fudgeton of 5-HTPs to survive the endless barrage of damage. If there had been a mod to erase my damage, it would have been utterly hopeless (Wal-Martyr) unless by some quirk of faulty programming the mod spawned only 1/100th of the time it normally should have.

I dreamed of going native like UPGRADE POINTS ARE FOR fabulous personS too but sensitivities put an end to that.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!