Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

After getting over being pretty stoned last night, I’ll make a real post. Not gonna nitpick exactly what should be there and shouldn’t be there, just gonna say how things should go down in my mind that would make me pay for FO.

Log in to see images! The original tubmail space, unlimited or 2000 or whatever it was. That’s a must,

Log in to see images! Expandable toolbar with option for Shift+Num or A+Num. If you don’t buy FO, you can’t add the Shift+Num or A+Num, and you can only make the original up to 20.

Log in to see images! Option to revert between new .moar system/new inventory system. I like the old inventory system, but I like the new .moar system; should be able to customize later on. If you don’t buy FO, you can’t customize.

Log in to see images! Break the TubMail down into three sections; NPC’s/Story Characters, Kyoubai!, and Users. Pretty sure that’d be useful to a good deal of people, and I’d enjoy being able to clean things up.

If FO had all that, I wouldn’t have any qualms about paying five dollars for that, it seems pretty fair and it’d actually have a decent amount of new/upgraded user interface material, so it’d be worth it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!