Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Pavilion

Avatar: 74903 2011-07-31 00:19:12 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Skyman747 Posted:

First of all, the highest healing is HTP-5’s +300 ego at Herbal bumault, which might help a little.

Second, Post your stats.

And Hackers really shouldn’t be complaining that much about resistances/immunities. We have a 130 power Misanthropy, 110 power Antisociality and 210 power agression attacks. All of the Camwhore attacks above 100 power are Narcbumism.

This.

I can’t blame you OP. I have 202 Offense and 163 Defense and I literally do avoid the 33+ forums; the sensibilities made it much more hard to beat compared to pre-tune-up. The fact that the best healing item just nullifies one attack from a 35 forum makes things even harder. I say just stick with the ones you can do until EP3 is released. Hopefully even stronger healing items make their way onto Kyoubai and that’ll help with staying alive.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!