Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Cyber Akuma

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Errr, Minor spoiler warning for level 35 community forums. Don’t know if this counts as a spoiler but I figured might as well be safe.

I know this just REEKS of “You’re doing it wrong”, and it is embarrasing to admit this as a level 33 Hacker, but I have no idea what to do to beat some of these stronger forums.

I basically only have three types of attacks, Antisociality, Aggression, and Misanthropy. I don’t have a single Narcissism attack and the only incompetence attacks I have are the “Bash Keyboard with Helmet” and “Drool on Keyboard” from my re-re phase which are so weak they haven’t been worth using in ages. On top of this, I have very few Aggression or Misanthropy attacks to begin with, about 80% of my attacks are Antisociality. (..... You know, re-reading that last paragraph, its starting to make the game itself sound like some of the ridiculous fake forums you have to pwn…... )

Anyway, I recently tried the “Video Game Cheaters” forum, which is only 2 levels above me (the level 33 forums were far too easy and weren’t giving much EXP), and according to my “Olde Pwner’s Almanack of Fora” its resistant to , Antisociality, Aggression, and Misanthropy! (Actually, it was immune to one of them but I forgot which) It takes heavy damage from Incompetence and of course I had no idea what Narcissism was, though considering the other stats it seems safe to bumume its either normal or high damage.

This isn’t the first time I have run into a forum like this, which basically rendered it unbeatable to me. I know as long as its not immune I can still attack, though at reduced damage, but I can’t manage to even come close to killing the forum before it kills me. The strongest medicine I could find was a Smileproxin that heals 100 ego per use, I couldn’t find anything stronger on Kyoubai, which basically makes attempting to heal myself useless since they deal over four TIMES the damage with each hit than the medicine heals.

So I have no idea what to do, anybody have any tips for me? (please no puns on different meanings of the word “tips” ...) I’m trying to hit level 35 but there are no level 34 forums, and the level 33 forums (the ones I can attack anyway) are too easy and don’t give much exp.

And yes, I read the “Tips for Beating Tough Forums”, didn’t help.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!