Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

scully Posted:

”This is where single tingle turns into double trouble and ends up in triple threat.” – Adapt

The time has come to recognize and reward the ability of the domfabulous persons ForumWarz Domination player base for their continued dedication and skillful ability to press the one and the two key with such finesse and flair!

The Basics

Log in to see images! Players will register as teams (see “Team Details” below.)

Log in to see images! To enter: pick a name for your team, bumign a designated spokesman to sign you up! One member of your team make one post in this thread stating the names of the characters on your team.

Log in to see images! The contest will begin on the first day of the new Domination season – February 3rd, 2010.

Log in to see images! Teams must be registered by 11:59 pm server time on February 2nd, 2010.

Log in to see images! At the end of the 5 weeks the team that has earned the most medals during the contest will be declared victorious.

Team Details

Log in to see images!Teams are to consist of 3 characters each; individual players may not have multiple alts on the same team. (For example, I can be on Team 1 with “scully” and Team 2 with “Scarlett,” but “scully” and “Scarlett” cannot be on a team together.)

Log in to see images!You may enter the contest with more than one team if you have numerous alts, but you cannot use the same alt on multiple teams.

PRIZES!

Besides the epic glory that will surely shine upon the number one team, a special E-Peen™ will be awarded to the three characters on the top team. [Admin note: Confirmed — JB]

Additionally BPs will be given to the top teams . . .

1st place: 210 Log in to see images!

2nd place: 210 Log in to see images!

3rd place: 150 Log in to see images!

4th place: 150 Log in to see images!

In the event of a tie(s) in the main contest, prizes will be distributed to give equal prizes to all tied players. If there is a tie for 1st place the tie will be broken based on total scoops and cards (counted as 4 scoops) left standing during each week of the contest with highest total taking the prize.

In addition to the main team based contest, each week will have a unique bonus contest. The bonus contests that involve Domination play will be announced one week in advance.

There will be three competition levels for the weekly contests that involve participating in Domination:

Novice: 0 – 5 medals on highest medaled alt

Accomplished: 6 – 25 medals on highest medaled alt

Expert: 26+ medals on highest medaled alt

Log in to see images! Placement of the alt (regardless of how many medals it has) will be based on the highest number of medals on any of that player’s alts. This will be verified by a mod or admin.

(An example for clarity’s sake: I can enter with my character that has 2 medals, but since I have more than 25 medals on another one of my alts I would still be placed in the “expert” grouping.)

Due to the nature of the contests, players must register for them. Exceptions will not be made. You do not need to take part in the team contest to enter the bonus contests.

Note before you math nazis bring up the Brownie Points: The main contest delivers 720 BPs, the remainder will be given in the bonus contests and as random entrant prizes over the course of the contest. Log in to see images!

My normal toxx rebellion will be pushed aside this once as it is likely that something will need clarification. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!