Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Look man, contest are ****ing pbume. This is a new decade. All I know is I got like 200 BP left after ep 3 so I don’t know what I’m going to do with it besides give it to you goons.

I’ll pay people based on their efforts and results. Generously. Infact, first person posts anything in this thread gets 15 just cuz we get big money.

I want a wallpaper 1280x800. I’m not looking for anything “Celerysteve” related (but that might not be terrible). I like, I don’t know, just cool weird ****, things with a lot of detail and are interesting or just have that cool factor. Maybe look at what I posted on forts pic thread to get an idea for my tastes. I like fantasy type stuff, sci-fi stuff, medieval stuff, goth sorta stuff, certain drug related elements, but I’m very, very particular. You could fulfill all that criteria and I might absolutely hate it. Also just about everything is made better if it has a sexy woman in it displayed in some kind of suggestive matter. I mean she doesn’t have to be naked, but there should be something there, clothes slightly off, something see-through, maybe an bum protruding, I mean don’t give me any kind of female empowerment crap. The chick should be you know, “selling it”, not all Xena chopping male reproductive organs off and ****. (It can be subtle or bum naked and totally explicit.) Also It doesn’t have to have to have a girl in it.

Also if you post stuff I’ve already seen before that kinda sucks too bad and make sure everything is high res as possible.

Example:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!