Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I think ET is referring to the last major dom changes which introduced the Stray Bullet and neutered klan vanilla for anyone not abusing the bug that was allowing WeChall to continue raiding.

To answer ET, I believe the reason everyone felt it was worse is because the solution offered was the extreme opposite of overpowered klan vanilla – completely useless klan vanilla. A middle ground was what the majority of vocal players were asking and it seemed odd that the restrictions went so far overboard. The timing of it was made worse by the strengthening of the pistachio streak, which created a situation where if you weren’t high end of your streak there wasn’t much point in playing.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!