Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Blu3Schnauzer

Avatar: 16117 Sun Feb 22 17:55:30 -0500 2009

[Fetal Alcohol Pupp-
ets
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Okey dokey. Sorry the results took so long, I was stuck in a two-hour drive and an existential dilemma. But I digress…

I am actually going to award two winners because I had a hard time deciding. Rather than do the BS thing and split the prize 50/50, you will each get the full 100 BP to spend as you see fit.

The first winner is: Teh Cezar! He actually seems to have goals and self-worth, and helpfully instructed me on the proper terminology. I also enjoy perverting those dreams by providing him with BP to become addicted to this game so he flunks out. Log in to see images! No, just kidding…enjoy your BP and relentless optimism!

The second winner is: Somebody! He was one of like maybe 3 people who actually read suggested guidelines, and obviously put some effort into his entry. Plus, it made me laugh. So…for your stick figures and a chuckle, you also win 100 BP!

To the rest of you, thanks for entering. See you in Episode 3!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!