Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Okay, let me clear this up for you. First of all, Rammstein is industrial, not metal.

Second of all, Slipknot and Dragonforce? What is wrong with you people? I mean, I would rather subject myself to a lobotomy performed by a very special baby monkey who has parkinsons than listen to both those bands. While I am not a metal fan, I can appreciate some bands that are good in the genre, even though i prefer not to listen to them. Slipknot and Dragonforce are nowhere near ‘good’. Unless if by ‘good’ you mean ‘fail at every aspect of music-making and sort of look like very special baboons on crack’.

As for metal I actually listen to, there’s Laibach, Metallica, i guess, and some Black Sabbath, at times. Me, I’ll stick to my punk and my glitch, thank you very much. The moral of this story is to know your music genres and, whatever genre you may prefer, don’t stop at the worst bands in there.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!